With the Bank Holiday upon us and hopefully some time off to enjoy one or two Beer Festivals taking place this weekend, the brewery team has come up with a few pointers on how to get the most out of your visit.
Beer Festival Tips
1. Drink halves in a pint glass. You’ll get more of the aromas
2. Try something new, you’ve not had before
3. To get the best range of beers, get to the festival early, when it starts
4. Do have a taster but it may take more than a mouthful to appreciate the beer
5. There’ll be beers you don’t like. It doesn’t mean it’s a bad beer – necessarily
6. Remember to eat. Beer is great but so is food